You must fish 4 regular tournaments to fish the final Championship Tournament
2018 WEEKEND WARRIOR WAIVER AND RELEASE This Waiver and Release covers all 2018 Weekend Warriors Bass Club tournaments and events. All participants must read, understand, agree to and sign this waiver prior to participating in any Weekend Warriors Bass Club tournament or event. In consideration of the acceptance of my entry in any and all 2018 Weekend Warriors Bass Club tournaments/events, I hereby waive and release any and all rights to a claim of damages which may occur during my participation in a 2018 Weekend Warrior Bass Club tournament/event. By signing this waiver and release I am stating I have read and understand all rules and regulations of the Weekend Warrior Bass Club tournaments/events. Furthermore, if I am involved in an accident while participation in a Weekend Warrior Bass Club tournament/event I hereby release the Weekend Warrior Bass Club from any responsibility or liability of any said damages to myself my vehicle, boat and/or equipment. I also hereby release the Weekend Warrior Bass Club from any responsibility or liability of any said damages to the other parties’ occupants, vehicle and/or boat and equipment, this will also include lake property i.e.; boat docks, lake marina’s etc. In the event of an accident while participation in a Weekend Warrior Bass Club tournament/event, it will be my sole responsibility (Unless unable to do so) to contact my insurance company and the local law enforcement (If necessary) and report all accidents. I also understand if any damages occur during the said Weekend Warrior Bass Cub tournaments/events I release the Weekend Warrior Bass Club and its insurance company from any responsibility and/or liability of said damages. I also understand it is my sole responsibility to maintain and possess a current and up to date policy of my insurance coverage during the2018 Weekend Warrior Bass Club tournaments/events. I understand my proof of insurance must carry personal liability in order to be eligible to participate in a Weekend Warrior Bass Club tournament/event. At anytime the Weekend Warrior Bass Club and/or its board members may request to inspect you insurance policy to confirm your policy is up to date and current. If said member does not produce a current up to date policy personal liability, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the tournaments/events until the insurance policy meets the requirements of the Weekend Warriors Bass Club. At anytime the Weekend Warrior Bass Club and its board members have the right to revoke membership if all rules/regulations are not followed by said member. I (PRINT NAME) ___________________________ ______________________________________ (FIRST) (LAST) have read and understand this Waiver and Release and also have read and understand all of the Weekend Warrior Bass Club rules and regulations and agree to abide by this waiver and all rules/regulations. I have NOT won/received more than $5,000 (cash/prizes) total in the last calendar year relating to ANY fishing tournaments to include all other waters and other clubs, fruit jars, FWL, BASS events, etc. BY CHECKING THIS BOX, I DECLARE THAT I HAVE NOT WON MORE THAN $5,000 LAST YEAR AND WILL PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION IF REQUESTED. Signature___________________________________________ Date:_____________________ Phone Number (Cell) ___________________________________ REQUIRED EMAIL: ___________________________________________________________________________________________ RULES ON REVERSE SIDE RULES ON REVERSE SIDE RULES ON REVERSE SIDE Weekend Warrior Bass Club Rules For 2018
1. These Rules apply to all entrants of this tournament. Violation of any of these rules will warrant appropriate disciplinary action by Tournament Director. Any protest must be received in writing and signed within fifteen minutes of final check-in deadline to be taken literally. Tournament Director reserves the right to refuse entry of any person. Weekend Warrior decisions will be final in all matters. State, Federal, and Local Laws must be obeyed.
2. Entry Fee is $112 per boat (includes $10 Big Bass and $2 Pearl River Valley Ramp Fee).
3. Firearms are not allowed in tournament boats during tournament hours or carried during registration or weighin. Law Enforcement Officers are the only exception to this rule.
4. Courtesy, Safe Boating, Sportsmanship and Conservation must be displayed at all times by contestants. A U.S. Coast Guard approved chest type PFD must be on and fastened anytime the combustion engine is in gear. All boats must meet U.S. Coast Guard standards. Jet-drive, air-cooled engines, or air-boats are not allowed. Outboard motors may not exceed boat manufacturers rating. All boats must have an emergency kill-switch and must be attached to the driver anytime the combustion engine is in gear.
5. All fishing must be done with artificial lures only. Pork is permitted. Only one rod and reel may be used at a time by contestants. No trolling with the combustion engine is allowed. All fish must be caught in a legal and sporting manner during tournament hours from tournament waters. Contestants may not use any communication or video device for the sole purpose of locating or catching bass during tournament hours. Tracking devices inserted in bass may not be used by any contestant during or before the tournament. Hole-Sitting by or for entrants is not allowed.
6. With a pre-paid entry, Off-Limits Period of tournament waters for fishing, scouting, locating any bass, including shoreline spotting will begin at sundown on the night before a tournament. Boats must have a permanently installed live well and an operating aeration system. Teams or Individual may keep no more than 5 bass in the live well total. No culling at ramp. NO CULLING DEAD FISH!
7. Scoring will be determined by the total weight of not more than 5 bass per boat meeting designated size requirements (currently 14”). Fish will be measured on a Pro-Rule measuring board with the tail closed. Ties for cash prizes will be settled by combining two cash awards
and splitting the total between tied.
8. No fishing is allowed within 25 yards of another tournament boat without mutual consent. No fishing is allowed within 25 yards of any manmade structure of the host marina. No tube, bank, or wade fishing is allowed.
9. Trailering to and from the weigh-in during tournament hours is not allowed, unless permitted by the Tournament Director for safety or emergency reasons. All fishing must be from a previously inspected boat.
10. Trail allows no more than two persons per boat. All persons in a boat must be a registered contestant. Registration will be at take-off site on morning of the tournament beginning at 5 a.m. Contact Tournament Director for additional times and locations. Launch order determined by pay order prior to take-off.
11. Tournament Hours and Check Points will be given at registration and are the responsibility of each entrant. Any boat ramp may be used however, all boats will take-off in a numbered order at first safe-light from host marina (unless otherwise instructed by Director). Last numbed boater calls out boat numbers. Weigh-In will be staggered in flight intervals.
12. All fish will be brought to scales in a weigh-bag. Bags are individual responsibility to ensure the safe handling and safe return of fish to the environment. Conservation is YOUR responsibility as a fisherman.
13. Fishing Guides who have guided for black bass on Ross Barnett during six-months (180 days) prior to tournament and Anglers who participate in a National Circuit and/or have winnings of $5,000.00 or more during the previous calendar year will not be eligible to compete.
14. Upon entering this fishing tournament, contestants release Weekend Warriors officials and sponsors from liability of accidents, losses or thefts. Contestants are responsible for knowing and understanding these rules. Penalties: There will be a 1/2 (.5) pound penalty deducted for each dead fish weighed-in. There will be a five (5) pound penalty deducted for any fish not meeting the predetermined size requirement brought to the scales, plus, a loss of same fish. There will be a 1 pound penalty for each minute late, if not checked-in by the designated check-in time. Additional Penalties are considered for varying infractions. Membership Fee is good for all tournaments during the year 2018. This will be paid during tournament registration, or any other time prior to competing. Membership expires on the last day of 2018.
15. Minors (under 18) do not pay the registration fee, but the parent/guardian will pay membership.
16. If a minor (under the age of 18) is fishing, the parent/guardian will operate the boat while big motor is running. Emergency numbers: Mike Shilling (601) 209-7649 Joe Toney (601) 382-1339 Wayne Barret (601) 622-3738
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.